Chocolate has always been a go-to snack to create little moments of enjoyment, whether you want to brighten a gloomy day or celebrate your best days! Luckily, with a whole day dedicated to celebrating chocolate, there’s no excuse not to indulge in some sweet treats.
Spread 'chocolatey' joy by making these easy-peasy recipes at home.
• Baking Chocolate (Milk and Dark)
• Whole Hazelnuts (Roasted)
• Wafer shells (Available on Amazon)
• Fill the wafer shells with melted milk and dark chocolate along with a hazelnut (You can also use Hazelnut spread instead of chocolate)
• Combine two wafer shells to form a ball
• Dip these wafer shell balls in melted chocolate that is mixed with crushed hazelnuts
• After coating, refrigerate for 10 minutes to set them completely
• Cover them in gold foil for the 'Ferrero Rocher' look!
Chocolate Cake (without oven)
• Eggs - 2
• Sugar - 1/2 cup
• Melted unsalted butter - 1/4 cup
• Milk - 3 tbsp
• All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
• Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
• Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
• Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
• Salt -2 pinches
• Coffee Powder - 1 tsp
• Milk / Dark Chocolate - 200gm
• Unsalted Butter - 3 tbsp
• Add eggs and sugar to a bowl and beat them until you get a fluffy consistency
• Add unsalted butter and milk to the mixture
• Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet batter and fold them well
• Take a pan and spread the butter-coated parchment paper on it. Pour the batter in and close the lid tightly
• Keep the pan on a tawa and cook for 40 to 45 minutes over medium flame
• Mix butter and melted chocolate and pour on the cake after cooling down
• A delicious easy-to-make chocolate cake is ready!
Recipe Courtesy: Akshaya Merin Babu/ @akshayaascameo